Finance Department Outsourcing
When you started your business, Admin and accounting wasn’t what you signed up for. With our Outsourcing services, Cedar + Co. act as the Finance Department for your business. This gives you more time to do what you love and focus on your business.
Receipts, bills, invoices, bank reconciliations… we can take care of it all! All you have to do is scan everything to us and we will input and process the data. We will reconcile the purchase ledger, pay your suppliers, reconcile your bank accounts, and manage your payroll. Finally, when the time comes, we will even produce and submit your VAT return. We provide Profit + Loss statements, monthly accounts, and many other reports to keep you informed. As a result, you will always have a clear picture of your company’s financial position.
How We Help
Our Finance Department Outsourcing Service can help you by:
- Maintaining a cloud-based accounting software package (Xero) on your behalf
- Processing purchase invoices onto the software
- Reconciling the purchase ledger to the supplier statements
- Supplying you with a suggested creditor payment schedule each month for approval
- Paying the agreed payments to your suppliers
- Processing the agreed payment schedule on the software
- Allocating payments to these purchase invoices as required
- Processing all bank payments on to the software
- Reconciling all bank accounts monthly
- Processing all bank receipts as required
- Entering payroll information on to the software monthly
- Monthly reconciliation of payroll net wages
- Reconciling PAYE and NIC control, including CIS tax monthly
- Monthly reconciliation of all HP and loan account
- Providing monthly reports for trade debtors and trade creditors
- Preparing, checking and submitting the company VAT return quarterly
- Providing quarterly management accounts by the end of the following month, including commentary in support
Contact Cedar + Co.
Get in touch with Cedar + Co. to find out more about how we can manage your books. Call us on 01332 292022, email email@example.com, send us a message or click the live chat in the bottom right corner.