Are you looking for a new adventure?
We are looking for a good all rounder within our accounts production team. Our ideal candidate will have at least 4-5 years’ experience. Study options available.
We need someone who is confident in compiling accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships. You will also be able to produce management accounts, VAT returns and great quality bookkeeping. There are opportunities to get involved with adhoc work such as budgeting, forecasting and advisory. Ideally you should have experience with Xero (along with other cloud based accountancy packages) and TaxCalc.
The ideal candidate will be
- Positive – with a can do attitude
- Technically competent
- A good team player – we are a small team and we all work together and pitch in to help where needed (with a bit of fun along the way!)
- Personable – friendly and calm
- Organised – able to manage own workload and be proactive rather than reactive
- Self Motivated – able to use your initiative
- Hard working – Meeting targets and deadlines
- Good communication skills – with clients and the rest of the team
- Committed – not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get things done along with a desire to progress
- Honest and detail oriented
At Cedar + Co. we work hard but we also play hard. We have lots of fun social events such as our summer BBQ and there is always cake in the office!! Our clients are important to us and we do what we can to help their business to grow and make sure they are happy.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a great team and make a real, positive difference to our clients business, Cedar + Co. and yourself!
If you’re interested please complete the application below or simply send your CV to email@example.com