What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and email
- Contact information including email address
- Bank details, payment information
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Other information as needed for processing information and delivering services
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Deliver the agreed upon services
- Communicate about the services
- Improve our products and services
- Promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- Market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Third Party Services
We will only share personal data with others when we are legally permitted to do so. We do not provide information to third parties for their own marketing purposes and we do not undertake mailings for third parties. When we share data with others, we put contractual arrangements and security mechanisms in place to protect your data. We use third parties located in other countries to help us run our business. As a result, personal data may be transferred outside the countries where we and our clients are located. This includes countries outside the European Union (“EU”).We may provide personal data to:
- Third parties involved in the performance of services – we may also share personal data to third party organisations who assist us in providing services to clients or are otherwise involved in the services we provide to clients.
- Third parties who provide IT services, data processing or functionality – like most professional service providers, we use third party providers to support our business and the provision of services to our clients, such as cloud-based software providers, web hosting/management providers, data back-up and security/storage providers. We may transfer personal data to such third parties.
- Third parties where required by applicable law and regulation – we may be requested or compelled to disclose personal data to third parties such as regulators and law enforcement agencies. We will only provide personal data to such parties where there is a legal requirement or permission to do so.
Under the DPA (2018) and GDPR, Individuals have certain rights over their personal data and data controllers are responsible for fulfilling these rights.
Access to data
You have a right to access your personal data held by us and you can exercise that right by contacting us below. Our aim is to respond to a request promptly and within the legally required limit of 40 days.
Update of personal data
If you wish to update personal data submitted to us, please contact us below. Once we are informed that any personal data held by us is no longer accurate we will make changes based on your updated information.
Withdrawal of consent
Where we hold data based on consent, individuals have a right to withdraw consent at any time. To withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data please contact us below.
This statement is intended to provide information about what personal data we collect about you and how it is used. As well as rights of access and amendment referred to above, individuals may have other rights in relation to the personal data we hold, such as a right to erasure/deletion, to restrict or object to our processing of personal data and the right to data portability. For further information on these rights please contact us below.
If you do want to complain about our use of your personal data, please contact us below with the details of your complaint. You also have the right to register a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”). For further information on your rights and how to complain to the ICO, please refer to their website.
Contacting us about your data
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or how and why we process personal data, please contact us at: